Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Seeker Camo


Today is my last post of the LuLu*s all day long series & I saved the best for last. These camo pants are  da bomb! Seriously, a huge obsession & the best part is EVERYTHING goes with them. Throwing together an outfit can take less than 5 mins & I swear you will have everyone oohing & awing.  


pants c/o LuLu*s (here) // sweater: Diva's Boutique // boots: Steve Madden // watch: MK
A super comfy look for those casual Starbucks PSL mornings. Just as the leaves start to change and head to the ground your pants will blend right in. This oversized sweater is perfect for staying warm & the best part is you can eat all the pumpkin muffins and no one will be able to tell!


pants c/o LuLu*s (here) jacket & shoes: Forever21 // sweater: Nordstrom // watch: MK
Want to look a little more put together? Maybe you are meeting the girls or your man for lunch? Ditching the boots while adding oxfords & a denim jacket works perfectly! Camo pants can honestly be paired with almost any color out there so don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone & mix it up!

pants c/o LuLu*s (here) // shirt: Nordstrom // purse: Phillip Lim for Target (here)  // shoes: Forever21 // watch: MK
For the night time look add some heels & a blouse, a Phillip Lim purse, & you are ready to rock the town.  Even though there is no grey in the pants I paired a grey blouse just for contrast & tada it worked! 

Hope you enjoyed seeing as I styled the sweater / dress / heels / and now the pants for an all day long look.  I know being on the go can get tiresome so it is always important to stock your closet with essentials! Be sure to check out LuLu*s for other great finds!


13 comments:

Charming Lucy said...

I love the camo paired with mustard! Great combo! Susan

Imogen said...

Looking wonderful, so pretty

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

All of these looks are fab! I think the evening look is my favorite. I love those grey heels!

Lauren
Fizz and Frosting

Unknown said...

love all the outfits that you posted!!xo

www.joselovincolors.com

Unknown said...

Love the camo pants and that red lip is fabulous STesha!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to link up tomorrow for my weekly tres-chic fashion thursday link up.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Faith said...

Loving the 1st and 3rd look!

Ashley said...

Gorgeous picture's girl, loving your hair!! Love all of these looks especially that beige sweater, the back of that sweater is so pretty and I am so sad that the Target here in Canada didn't get the Phillip Lim line yet, I am dying to get my hands on that bag!

xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash

Because Shanna Said So said...

Nailed each one, lady!! I know the LuLu's team is giving you a standing ovation right now!! You made them proud, sister!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Chic and kind of hard core, I like!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I just bought a pair of camo pants and you are making me so excited to wear them! I love all of these looks!

Jen said...

All of these outfits are super cute!

Unknown said...

Love those vibrant red lips and your entire outfit! Purse is also too cute. I really enjoy your blog and would love to follow each other—please visit my page and I'll follow you back!

xo Jess
www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This is such a cute outfit! I just stumbled upon your blog randomly & you are adorable! I am loving the first version of this outfit with the cream sweater! Perfect weekend wear! I just read your 'about' page & see that you're originally from Canada! I'm Canadian too! :)