Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Salvation Mountain



Last week on my way to LuckyFABB conference in LA {Amy} & I took a pit stop at Salvation Mountain just outside of Palm Springs, CA. I had never heard of such a thing but Amy had been reading all about Leanord and his mountain of paint! Although it was 2 hours of out the way (directions said 12 miles, not two hours.... you can imagine my stress level as we are trying to frantically get to LA) the trip was worth it. It was truly a unique site that I am happy I got to see. Read more of the history on Salvation Mountain & next time you are in the Palm Springs area I would suggest taking a pit stop to check it out! I LOOOOOVE all the colors and brightness of the landmark. 

8 comments:

Heidi's Wanderings said...

This looks so cool. I want to visit. Hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

so gorgeous and your dress is amazing!!
www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Woah that is so cool, totally worth stopping.

Where oh where is your dress from!?

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

WOW! Definitely worth the side trip in my opinion! LOVE your dress too!

morganfmann said...

You must tell us where that dress is from!!!!!

Faith said...

Gorgeous dress! Looks like such a neat place to visit!

Gentri said...

Love this!! This is something I totally would love to see! So glad you made the trip

Katie said...

how cool! love that dress!