Wednesday, July 2, 2014

4th style: Maxi


dress: Classic & Bubbly // shoes: Ardenes // bag: Steve Madden // necklace c/o LuLu*s // lips: MAC 'Lady Danger'

Nothing can beat a maxi dress for this summer heat, especially not for a holiday weekend like the 4th! This patriotic dress is perfect for a backyard bbq, sitting on the grass for fireworks, or even a dinner date out. I threw my hair up in a bun because honestly it is like that most of the time lately + it gives a laid back casual look to the maxi. I am not very good at the sock buns or cute top knots so I just simple wrap my hair around my finger twirl it, into a bun, and secure with a rubber band! Happy Hump Day loves!



9 comments:

Jen said...

I love this maxi dress! So pretty!

Whitney and Blaire said...

Love that maxi dress! So perfect for the 4th of July!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Claire said...

You look perfect, like always! ;)

God bless,
XO, Claire
http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Super cute for the fourth! And totally something you can wear any other day of the year. xo

Emily
http://faitboum.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

adorable! i LOVE that dress!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Adorable maxi dress! Love the bold stripes. Perfect for the 4th!

xo Amy
www.urbanfrill.com

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Pretty! I love that maxi!

Iris said...

Very cute. Love the last post's outfit, too - the color combination especially - but my internet wouldn't let me comment when I wanted to...
Country Girl's Daybook

Unknown said...

I love the maxi! Perfect for 4th of July bbq outfit! And I love your hair in the top knot and that lip color looks great on you!

http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/