Monday, September 8, 2014

fall wish list: Black Eddition

wish list fall edition

1. Rag & Bone Jeans $198 // 2. black lace up heels $54 // 3. floppy felt hat $28 // 4. faux leather skirt $16 // 5. over the knee boots $79 // 6. Rebecca Minkoff bag $195 // 7.  black jumpsuit $39

Living in Arizona I always seem to have a tough time splurging on fall + winter clothes. With temps still in the 90's + 100's until October I try to hold off as long as possible on buying any type of warm clothes. Then comes January + all I want it the new spring line…. see quite the predicament I am in. This year I searched out some of my favorite style trends for fall and found the items at more of an affordable price. All the items I found are all under $80 except for the Rebecca Minkoff bag (which can be worn all year round) + the Rag & Bone jeans (also justified) which are under $200

I can't wait to add these items to my wardrobe this fall facelift will be great! Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Obsessed with those jeans!!

xo, Jen
http://www.comfortably-chic.com

Jo said...

I love 4 & 5. I've currently been considering purchasing a leather skirt and over the knee boots, I'm just so undecided though because I can't find the perfect pair! These two look gorgeous though!!

Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love 5 and 7!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

LOVE that skirt.

Because Shanna Said So said...

I just grabbed a fun black hat at Urban Outfitters this weekend...I am still not able to think about long sleeves and boots just yet...BUT we are getting a cool front this weekend...Praise God. I am on fire over here too! Great round up!! Love ya!

Claire said...

I want all these pretty things!

God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com