Wednesday, September 10, 2014

How to Travel Like A Pro



I have always done a lot of traveling as a young adult. My family doesn't live in the same city as I do and especial in the fall I am always out of town for a weekend here and there for photography. Needless to say packing has become second nature to me! Here are some helpful hints to I have learned over the years to make my travel a little easier:

+ always roll your clothes when putting them in your suit case! This is the most important rule I have. It saves a ton of room and keeps your clothes from getting wrinkled. 
+ pack 3 pairs of shoes: sandals, classic heels, and flats
+ make sure you have a small clutch (for night time) and a larger bag for day. I like the larger bag because I can just throw my DSLR in it for the day and go. 
+ try to consolidate your make up and bath bags together! don't forget those important needs like: perfume (in samples is best!), make-up, deodorant, and of course your Carefree liners for that time of the month. Find a larger toiletry bag so everything fits in one! 
+ lastly you will need your accessories and of course some reading material for the plane. I always prefer a style magazine so I can get inspired and even jot down some notes!

Here is a little video from Glam on some more great packing tips: http://bit.ly/1qmesjP





So soft, so thin, so absorbent. Carefree® Acti-Fresh® daily liners leave you feeling nothing but fresh. Get $0.50 off any Carefree product at http://www.carefreeliners.com/carefree-coupons-offers.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Energizer Personal Care via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Energizer Personal Care.

4 comments:

Megan @ Lush to Blush said...

These are great tips! I'm actually going on a trip this weekend and will definitely be taking your advice :)

xo Megan, Lush to Blush

Jo said...

I'll be the first to admit that I am a professional over-packer! I can't help it! Next time I'm heading away anywhere I'll definitely be trying to follow some of this advice!

Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

Alissa said...

Thank you for the tips! I roll my clothes too and it really saves space! x

http://thewallflowersecrets.com

Unknown said...

Love this post! I'm the worst traveller ever and need the help!!

Jenna from Visions of Vogue