Tuesday, September 2, 2014

neon yellow + chambray

shorts + chambray shirt c/o Aeropostale // shoes + watch c/o LuLu*s // black leotard: Forever21 // bag: H&M  // colorful necklace c/o T+J designs // link necklace c/o LuLu*s

summer is officially over.... even though it is still 108 degrees here in Arizona! yuck! but for the rest of the country fall is approaching so I have been doing my best to take my Arizona style and transition into fall while still trying to keep cool. i looove these neon shorts, they are super bright and fun but can be paired with (a chambray shirt) or other fall items to help make the transition a little easier!


12 comments:

Claire said...

Adorable, and I feel you it's so hot here. I feel it's summer 9 months out of the year here.

God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You look so cute!
I just love chambray with anything!
www.lovelaurenxx.com
Love Lauren xx

Jeanne said...

Amazing shorts!
XO
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

fashchronicles said...

What a stunning look! Effortlessly easy and chic! :)

Visiting from the linkup. I’d love it if you can visit my blog, too. Looking forward to seeing you there: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Fonda @Savvy Southern Chic said...

Great look! Love the shoes.

Doused In Pink said...

Great look! Love neon with chambray!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Seriously gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Pretty lady! Chambray works really well with neon and the colorful necklace is just the perfect touch to round up your outfit. Perfect styling as always!
Red Reticule

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm okay with fall being here, summer was kind of a dud in Wisconsin.

Jessica Jannenga said...

Pretty color combo. Love the neon shorts with the chambray top as kind of a jacket.
from the link up
please stop by, jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

A Labour of Life said...

love the shorts, I do love me neon anything.

Unknown said...

Super cute! I totally understand about the whole fall transitioning thing, I mentioned the same thing yesterday about living in Texas and it still being way too hot to take out all the fall pieces just yet!
-Darci
diaryofasouthernshopper.blogspot.com